On July 1st, French Ambassador to China Mr Laurent Bili hosted a hybrid meeting, live from Beijing with the steering committee of the French Healthcare Alliance to congratulate Olivier Dessajan (Colisée) for his election for a second term (2022-2024) as co-chairman of the French Healthcare Alliance, to express his support for the Alliance and to listen to member companies.
A brief overview of the Alliance was given by co-chairman Antoine Oustrin (Business France) followed by an overall presentation of the sanitary and healthcare situation in China by co-chairman Romain Jacquet (French Embassy)
The French Ambassador extended his warmest regards and congratulation to Olivier Dessajan, who presented the Alliance’s achievement over the last two years and his program and ambitions for the two years to come.
The French Ambassador also formally declared the start of the new two-years term for the thirteen members of the Alliance’s steering committee, including Aden, BioMérieux, Colisée, Etypharm, Euris, Hinounou, Ipsen, Jumo, Sanofi, Servier, Thuasne, along with the French Embassy and Business France.
Finally, seven working group coordinators introduced their activities, ambitions, and issues at stake, including :
- Benoit Derinck (Thuasne) for the medical device working group
- Julie Hilly (Servier) for the chronic diseases working group
- Raphael de Garnier (Sanofi) for the infectious diseases working group
- François Liot (Etypharm) for the rare diseases working group
- Olivier Dessajan (Colisée) for the elderly care working group
- Eric Bouteiller (Jumo) for the events group
- Charles Bark (Hinounou) for the E-health working group
The French Ambassador to China concluded the meeting with a positive message by underscoring the support of the Embassy for the Alliance’s activities and actions in the future.