As announced in July, the French Healthcare Alliance (FHA) Steering Committee is delighted to invite you to its 9th plenary meeting on Thursday, September 17 at the French Embassy in Beijing (from 1.30pm to 6pm, Beijing time / address: 60 Tianze Lu, Liangmaqiao Chaoyang District, Beijing - 北京市朝阳区天泽路60号法国大使馆).
The main topic will be “THE NEW NORMAL, POST COVID-19”, with speakers from AIA Life Designers, Aden Healthcare, bioMérieux, Cornerstone, IQvia, Ipsos, Sanofi and PWC (PWC has kindly offered to sponsor our event this year).
Advanced registration is compulsory (fee = CNY200 per person) and this meeting includes a networking cocktail. In case of an unfortunate rebound of the pandemics in China, we will move this plenary session to Zoom and the participation fee will be reimbursed.
Please, find below the detailed program with the QR code to register. Available seats are limited.
NEW THIS YEAR; our Alliance will organize a corporate delegation on September 16 to visit a selection of Beijing-based healthcare stakeholders.
On-site meetings will be organized with the management of the following organizations:
- Jing Dong Healthcare
- Beijing Enterprises Medical & Health, (www.bemh.com.hk)
- Beijing Foreign Investment Center
If you are interested, please contact directly our new corporate Chairman, Olivier Dessajan from Colisée, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who are less familiar with the French Healthcare Alliance:
- The FHA brings together 100+ key French healthcare players active in China (pharma/biotech, medtech, e-health, public/private hospitals, nursing home operators, architects, collective services and training providers, research institutes, etc.).
- It aims at collectively promoting French companies know-how, expertise and products/services to Chinese decision makers
- The FHA is organized around 5 thematic groups: 1. Hospital design & management, 2. Healthy aging & elderly care, 3. Chronic diseases, 4. Infectious diseases, 5. E-health.
- Its Steering Committee includes the following Members: Aden Services, Air Liquide, bioMérieux, Colisée, Euris, Hinounou, Ipsen, Jumo Partners, Sanofi, Servier, Urgo + Business France and the Scientific, Economic and Healthcare/Social Affairs Departments of the French Embassy.